The past is history....The future is mystery....The present is where we belong...


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

L.O.V.E



Love is a word which brings so many mean like problem, happiness, passion and worried. There are so much meaning of love that I found in the movies and drama that I have watched in a couple of days. But, I really interested on this quote, which is from English drama series Cupid episode 1, at TV8.

LOVE doesn’t need to be smart, because LOVE is stupid, just need a brave to be in LOVE.”

Are this quote is true? I not sure, I thinks love need both. Smart and brave. Then we will find happiness. Do you agree with me? hehe. actually, I like this quote because I play to smart to be in love. I not brave to accept the fact that I have fallen in love with someone. When I feel a strange feeling I will deny it. I will kill that feel. it was hurt but, I think the heart broken is more hurt. My heart is like a paper heart, it will bleed, scratched or “koyak” very easier.

“Yesterday is a memory for today, today is the future for tomorrow”………sepi

No comments: