The past is history....The future is mystery....The present is where we belong...


Monday, September 21, 2015

Scar, Song, Soul

After a few time I reflects my life from where I can remember until today, my perceptive about fall in love and being in love it was same. I can't count how many times I tried to put the conclusion of my feeling and thought in good way, so that other people could understand and cure my disease. Then I could find this temporary happiness without regretted. But I failed. However when I found this song and the translation, I feel like this is what I want people to understand.

I have a scar. And the scar is not fully healed yet. Time can’t cure it. Only one person, but that person is not appeared yet, or maybe not exist. But I hope this scar can be healed someday.


No comments: