The past is history....The future is mystery....The present is where we belong...


Saturday, August 29, 2015

don't...but....

Don't just said be strong..but help me to be strong.
Don't  just asking me to fight...but help me to fight.
Don't just said my life is better...but share my better life with you.
Don't just see my bed of rose..but see how struggle I am to make rose on my bed.
Don't Just see my smile...but see my tears of pain in my smile.
Don't just critic me when i make a mistake...but help me to amend the mistake.
Don't  just leave me alone to have a journey in this scary world...but be my company  in the journey together.
Don't just use the excuse to ignore me...but used the excuse to care about me.
Don't  just run out from me when i am asking help...but run to me without me asking the help
Don't just smile to me as a manner...but smile to me as an acknowledgement.
Don't just care about the person who you have not seen in unreal world...but please care the person who is in front of you right know.


dont just think about our circumstances....but think about others circumstances as well.

No comments: