The past is history....The future is mystery....The present is where we belong...


Thursday, May 7, 2015

i miss the train

I miss the train
Long long time ago
I tried to catch up
But, it gone
I feel disappointed and anxiety

I took another train
It don't brought me to my destination
But, it shorten my journey
I have to take another train
However, i miss another train again
Then again i feel hopeless

Stucked at unknown place
Meet unknown people
Surrounding was darked
I am frightened and alone
But, i am still lucky
There are people who kind enough to make feel safe.
That short destination make me feel relieved, somehow.

I have recharge
Ready to restart my journey
I took another train
It was harsh and hard
But it brought me to my final destination
Safe and sound
I am happy and relieved.

No comments: